Really sucks that AA isn’t even shown on the program guide map so please reblog posts about AA when you can so people selling there this year can be found. We have a tiny text mention but I know a lot of people who are very visual. ALSO if you’re at Fanime selling in the AA or just going for fun please tag your location on Instagram if you have it :) It only lets you tag the convention center but you can put “I’m in the south hall behind the convention center in a giant striped blue and white tent thing” Let people know where its at and that they should go <3 Maybe offer discounts if they mention they saw your post about it!
Please reblog any posts about where the AA is this year or make your own posts. Just do whatever you can do spread the word O: If you’re not going to Fanime please reblog anyway in case your followers do go! Or might go! xoxoxo Thank you <3
Please spread this you guys! Even if you aren’t going (you never know who of your followers is) There isn’t really a real map of where we are and it’s been my experience that when they move an AA at a con, its tends to not get visited. (Yes, it has happened to me before. In fact, I ended up losing money by being there because they put the AA in the basement and barely anyone came by) And the artists, who spent countless hours getting ready for the convention end up getting the short end of the stick.
Hopefully there will be decent signage inside the con to point us out but if not, this will be the best way to know where we are at.
im not going to fanime but lots of my friends are at the artist aaley this year, which is unfortunately placed. spreading the word! dont forget to give them a visit
More map images on the Fanime Artist Alley placement @A@/
the most despair-inducing event in the history of mankind
growing attached to people but not wanting to be that clingy friend
Diagnosed with autism at age 2, told he would never learn to read, now 14 years old and working on a Master’s degree in quantum physics.
If you’re looking for an inspiration today, look no further than Jacob Barnett.
I like his mom’s concept of “muchness”: Surrond children with what they love, be it art, science, sports or whatever, and they will develop more fully than molding them to a design would ever allow.
Bishoujo stockings So you can feel like a magical girls whilst in transformation
Link is above
if a girl wore these i would be forced to marry them by law
xbox kinect is so shitty it actually turns itself off when the people in the show its playing say “stop paying”
this is the video that i was born to watch
I don’t think you even need to watch/read naruto or know whats going on to know how absolutely ludicrous this is
kittendeluna asked: 4, 8
- 4: Worst game you’ve ever played?
Ahhh…that I can name off the top of my head, Bubsy for the SNES. That game is painful to go through. 8| Wonky controls, physics are weird, your characters dies pathetically easily (sometimes from things he himself does, like jumping down from too far up, or smacking into a wall or crate from running too fast—sometimes against your own will, as he will go into a sprint just by being on the slope of a hill all on his own if you’re careless)—and it’s just god awful and does some god awful things that one really shouldn’t do when making a platformer game. :|
- 8: Best soundtrack?
That’s a tricky one… I think, for me, it would be the soundtrack from Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy’s Kong Quest. While I certainly love the soundtracks of a bunch of other games (notable mentions include the Mother series, the Nobuo Uematsu era of Final Fantasy music, and most Sonic the Hedgehog game music, just off the top of my head), I think I just adore the atmosphere of the soundtrack of this game in particular.
…It could also be due to nostalgia, but I’m also rather nostalgic towards FF and Sonic, sooo… *shrug*
Videogames' questions and shit
- 1: Do you try to stay away from walkthroughs?
- 2: Company you're always loyal to?
- 3: Best game you've ever played?
- 4: Worst game you've ever played?
- 5: A popular series/game you just can't get into no matter how much you try?
- 6: A game that's changed you the most?
- 7: A game you'll never forget?
- 8: Best soundtrack?
- 9: A game you turn your volume off every time you play it?
- 10: A game you've completely given up on?
- 11: Hardest game you've played?
- 12: Shortest time you've beaten a game in?
- 13: A game you were the most excited for when it wasn't released yet?
- 14: A game you think would be cool if it had voice acting?
- 15: Which two games do you think would make an awesome crossover?
- 16: Character you've hated most? From what game?
- 17: What game do you never tell people you play?
- 18: A game you wish your friends knew about?
- 19: Which game do you think deserves a revival?
- 20: What was the first video game you ever played?
- 21: How old were you when you first played a video game?
- 22: If you could immerse yourself in any game for one day, which game would it be? What would you do?
- 23: Biggest disappointment you've had in gaming?
- 24: Casual, Hardcore, or in the middle?
- 25: Be honest; have you ever used cheats (like ActionReplay or Gameshark)?
- 26: Handheld or console?
- 27: Has there ever been a moment that has made you cry?
- 28: Which character's clothes do you wish you owned the most?
- 29: Which is more important, gameplay or story?
- 30: A game that hasn't been localized in your country that you think should be localized?
Page 1 of 217